My patreon page

Save the Swans

see some of my pix here.

Instagram

Rate your music

instagram

Instagram

Focus

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part one featuring Addy and Barbie.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part two. Addy is wondering if she should leave her there.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand
Part three. The Rescue. Addy Burdes (my grandniece age 2.5 on Rathtrevor Beach Vancouver Island).

Cherry blossoms and wind

Cherry blossoms and wind
the things you find outside of supermarkets...

Yogi and Peri

Yogi and Peri
Two budgie bird friends.

Pages

Garden Folklore

Garden Folklore
Many of our beliefs in regards to gardens come from the old country and still exist today. Listed are just a few of them.
Read More

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sorry Faeries


I was waiting for a bus and noticed right behind me was this lot that contained an old derelict house ready to be torn down..and just some trees and flowers and grass popping up all wild and beautiful. I am struck by the beauty of this nature making a barren place look so wonderful and glorious. The fae were at work here...attaching the matter to the etheric blueprint of each growing thing...lively in the sunbeams and happy. I took pictures and a bit of a video and as I was doing so a man came up to me and asked me if I thought it would be okay for him to pick flowers. Being an honest person I thought, well I don't own this place and it probably would be..so I told him that it would most likely be okay to pick, flowers.

I regretted these words because as he left to do so..I felt guilt at what he would now be doing..ripping flowers out..flowers that were once growing lovely..now being killed. I frowned as I saw him holding bunches of bluebells. "You know ,said I....you will get the faeries upset by ripping out bluebells". He said " I don't believe in faeries" and then added "I am a faery". I told him that I did believe in faeries. The communication sort of ended there and I just got irritated that I had a part in causing this. My apologies to the fae. The man did it for beauty appreciation and perhaps to show love to another. At least there was a good point to this and he didn't just rip them out for no reason. I still felt badly though. I know the fae understand doing something for love reasons...but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment