My patreon page

Save the Swans

see some of my pix here.

Instagram

Rate your music

instagram

Instagram

Focus

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part one featuring Addy and Barbie.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part two. Addy is wondering if she should leave her there.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand
Part three. The Rescue. Addy Burdes (my grandniece age 2.5 on Rathtrevor Beach Vancouver Island).

Cherry blossoms and wind

Cherry blossoms and wind
the things you find outside of supermarkets...

Yogi and Peri

Yogi and Peri
Two budgie bird friends.

Pages

Garden Folklore

Garden Folklore
Many of our beliefs in regards to gardens come from the old country and still exist today. Listed are just a few of them.
Read More

Sunday, May 10, 2009

On mother's day

My first foray into this subject starts with me apologizing not for only being a 9lb baby but having a big head which really must have given mum a lot to scream about pushing me out. So Sorry mum.
My mother has shared many things with me growing up...from picking berries together, to baking bread and making doughmen, to being fitted for handmade clothing and to looking at the old photos together.
I've been lucky to have this close friendship with my mother that embraces both mother and friend simultaneously ....which has brought me to feeling like her mother at times in fierce protectiveness to arguing a teen point to an adult and losing. She and I have shared so many laughs...so much conversation and shared secrets that I consider myself very lucky to have her in my life. Right now I am being tested in learning how to let go and let my mum make her own mistakes or lessons ....and it is not easy. I want to protect...I want to play the daughter card but I can't. My mum deserves the right as does anyone especially at her age ...to keep on learning...to fall down and pick herself up. I can only support her in any way I can. I ask God/des s to give me strength to love and let go....to have the faith that all things happen as they should. I love you mum. I wish you joy and happiness and the realization of all your dreams mum. Happy Mothers day.

1 comment: