My patreon page

Save the Swans

see some of my pix here.

Instagram

Rate your music

instagram

Instagram

Focus

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part one featuring Addy and Barbie.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part two. Addy is wondering if she should leave her there.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand
Part three. The Rescue. Addy Burdes (my grandniece age 2.5 on Rathtrevor Beach Vancouver Island).

Cherry blossoms and wind

Cherry blossoms and wind
the things you find outside of supermarkets...

Yogi and Peri

Yogi and Peri
Two budgie bird friends.

Pages

Garden Folklore

Garden Folklore
Many of our beliefs in regards to gardens come from the old country and still exist today. Listed are just a few of them.
Read More

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things I've learnt in 47 years.


I've learnt that you should not worry if you can't cry at a loved one's passing. Your way of expressing or not expressing is your own. There is no way to properly grieve. Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself no matter what people say.

I've learnt that nothing is better than a good friend, be it four legged,winged or two legged. A really good friend, ie: one that loves you unconditionally, one that is loyal will be there when no one else is.

I've learnt that many men can't resist free p***y but it takes someone really special to be strong and honest. I've learnt that many relationships repeat patterns unless you learn to stay with someone and work on it. We all can get lazy...want to go off and find a new toy that doesn't have us working hard on it....but after a few months, the same "stuff" crops up. Work on your happiness...from within. Figure out what you really want and work on it.

I've learnt that we sometimes treat those closest to us with less respect than strangers. Keep respect for your loved ones. See these loved ones as human beings and individuals..not just extensions of your life and your show.

I've learnt that so many things we restrict ourselves from don't hurt anyone at all and we do this because we are worried about what others think. Be your authentic self..not a copy of someone else or someone "safe" . Be yourself and be courageous to show that loving self. The creator made a variety of flowers for the beauty and diversity of this world. We can't all be roses and nor should we. How boring would that be?

I've learnt that it's silly how we follow fashion trends to a ridiculous point ..for example : wearing bell bottoms is so old and laughable and then bell bottoms are wonderful and hip! okay folks...what just changed to make this so? Designers saying so. Are we all sheep? Be your own creation.

I've learnt that humour is never worth hurting someone's feelings...nor is taking oneself so seriously that you can't laugh at yourself. The world is funny...even when it's horrible..it can be funny...it all depends on how you see it.

I've learnt that just because someone is critical of someone behind their back to a close trusted friend, that doesn't mean that the criticizer wants to hurt the person. Some people just need to vent but still can love somebody they vent about.

I've learnt that I can be wrong constantly and love learning this and striving to become better.

I've learnt that so many people judge a person based on age ...that I can understand why so many folks lie about their age or just don't admit it. How would you like to be 47...look 34 and have people all of a sudden treat you differently..or just stop flirting with you because they think you are passed it? How irritating is that? I do it too and have to learn to stop that.

I've learnt that ego and fear are the cause of 99% of the negativity in life.

I've learn that love is the most important thing. Approach all with love and honesty..to yourself and others. Have patience that people learn and grow as the years go by and holding grudges against anyone is too heavy a burden. If a person gives you nothing BUT grief...kindly let them go from your life but always have patience first and give people a chance. Who here is perfect?

I've learnt to value myself and my spirit. Have a great day all. Share your learnings with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment