My patreon page

Save the Swans

see some of my pix here.

Instagram

Rate your music

instagram

Instagram

Focus

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part one featuring Addy and Barbie.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part two. Addy is wondering if she should leave her there.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand
Part three. The Rescue. Addy Burdes (my grandniece age 2.5 on Rathtrevor Beach Vancouver Island).

Cherry blossoms and wind

Cherry blossoms and wind
the things you find outside of supermarkets...

Yogi and Peri

Yogi and Peri
Two budgie bird friends.

Pages

Garden Folklore

Garden Folklore
Many of our beliefs in regards to gardens come from the old country and still exist today. Listed are just a few of them.
Read More

Saturday, February 28, 2009

boundaries once again my old friend

Seeing Salma Hayak's first reaction to a starving child ....giving it the breast...I thought it magnificent. Okay magnificent may be too large a word. I thought it loving...a quiet, instinctual loving to feed a hungry child. I've learnt to see that instinctual acts of love..whether or not they go beyond someone elses comfort boundary...are what they are...acts of love. How can we know everyone's boundary? is this not impossible? My boundaries always stand firm on hurting anyone, whether it be knowingly physically or knowingly mental/spiritually. I watch a person's expressions and try to glean if they are on the same wave length.
I remember one young woman friend of mine not wanting something "shared" with another person. I did'nt understand it. I tried to get my head there and when I asked why..instead of teaching me why , I was told that I was being too argumentative about it. Hmm. Back away Ravynwolfe...allow them time to breathe..to gather themselves. Maybe they can teach you later....hungry hungry one. My way is love and trust usually and I do want to learn your boundaries and why you have what you have and then I will try and remember them all. I am a learning,impatient 47 year old child. I don't wish to hurt. I wish to learn you and learn me more in the aftermath. I think of oak trees....going..always going forward..having something put in their path but then..after a short time...going around it...going under it...but always the energy and push to go onwards and in all of those supposed boundaries in front of her she makes a more curlicue existence and people stand back and say "my what a neat curly tree!" I'm hoping I'm seen that way sometime...more a curly tree than a rampaging river that wears down stone.
Ravynwolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment