My patreon page

Save the Swans

see some of my pix here.

Instagram

Rate your music

instagram

Instagram

Focus

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part one featuring Addy and Barbie.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand!
part two. Addy is wondering if she should leave her there.

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand

Oh Barbie is stuck in the sand
Part three. The Rescue. Addy Burdes (my grandniece age 2.5 on Rathtrevor Beach Vancouver Island).

Cherry blossoms and wind

Cherry blossoms and wind
the things you find outside of supermarkets...

Yogi and Peri

Yogi and Peri
Two budgie bird friends.

Pages

Garden Folklore

Garden Folklore
Many of our beliefs in regards to gardens come from the old country and still exist today. Listed are just a few of them.
Read More

Monday, March 9, 2009

courage to be kind

I don't understand purposely hurtful people. I don't understand the need to distance yourself from unpleasant ideas by hurting some symbol of said unpleasant idea. I don't understand people putting down race,size,gender,sexuality,intelligence,taste,money or lack thereof,religion or spirituality. I don't understand assumptions before one finds the truth. I don't understand one- upmanship or letting someone know that you are vulnerable at times. What human being hasn't been vulnerable at times?
You know...I do understand why people do these things..and that is fear..fear of something. I guess I should say...I don't understand why people CHOOSE to be hateful. Is being a kind human being a courageous yet odd thing to be? Is it opening up a raw tender part of yourself and saying "well here it is..you can kick me there if you want..I give you that choice"? How many of us hold back a compliment,a tender word or nicety....a positive thing for fear of looking foolish or strange or horrors! not haing it returned? Say it..say it now! all good energy should be released...as long as you are sincere it should hit its mark and resonate throughout the Universe. Just another stream of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment